Sunday, October 29, 2006

Win-win Situation for Munster Men


Fair play to lads from Munster - another win today and by a comfy cosy margin to boot. Still monitoring my feelings on an ongoing basis and I'm still feeling angry and annoyed that I can't watch my province play live against another team without paying a foreign satellite tv company for the privilege (those shitbags at Sky have the rights hijacked this season), but I find the County Sound commentary very entertaining. The passionate commentary is delivered with all the irresistible gusto of an excited man bursting into the pub to tell you that he just caught the biggest fish ever to swim in water on top of hearing that his wife just gave birth to twin boys. I don't know his name but he's D'Unbelievables meets man on the sideline during a hurling match who jumps up and down excitedly. Great to see young Barry Murphy back on super form after his match against those dirty rotten cheating bastards of Leicester langers. Here he is above in a tough tango from last weekend's match...

All this watching people playing sports on tv makes me feel a bit lazy and not very fit. And, of course, it doesn't really help when I'm swilling stout as I watch it too. The missus just dozed off as I looked over the lads' impressive performance while slurping my home-poured pints in a sophisticated manner. I'm definitely getting up on that bike tomorrow morning, and if conditions are favourable, may even have a dip in the water in this mild late autumn we're having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home