Sunday, October 15, 2006

Munster Madness

So they've finally lost at their Thomond Park fortress...

Well, this day was on its way, so to speak. But the fact of the matter is that it didn't really have to actually arrive, so to speak, and if you know what I mean. What I'm trying to say is that you wouldn't mind so much if the record was to be knocked off of its pedastel by a fine strong bastar of a team from France or England or wherever. But, the fact of the actual ma I'm too exhausted; I'll finish this thought in the morning / afternoon .


Feeling better now - even for a Monday morning. Well, I think the thought that I was trying to get to was that, apart from the double-blow of losing Paul O'Connell and Ronan O'Gara, there seemed to be a lack of confidence in Munster. I think that this is just the beginning, unfortunately. I think, I''m afraid to say, that there is a growing, troubling realisation amongst the players and staff alike, that they know they've done wrong; betrayed their fans, their people, sold their souls at a cheap price... however you like to put it, it all adds up to the same dirty, dirty thing. They've jumped onto the Greed Express now, leaving the sports fans toiling in their wake. It just makes me angry and more besides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home